But first, my #ForConsideration Disclaimer – All info provided in the review is based on a one-week test drive.
The vehicle was provided in consideration for my overly-opinionated opinion.
Another fun & super opinionated car review – this time it's the (drum roll please)……….
2018 Audi Q7 2.0T quattro Tiptronic
$49,900 – Base Price
$62,100 – With Upgrades & Destination Charge
19 City / 25 Hwy
2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A
5 Speed “Tiptronic” transmission
Comfort & Technology standard features to note:
- Standard seat heating, driver memory & 4way lumber adjustment
- Panoramic sunroof – (standard) with electronic sunshade
- Heated & power folding mirrors – the folding mirrors really tickle me. I'm paranoid about someone sideswiping cars after living in NYC for years so… this just does it for me.
- 7 passenger seating but that third row is NOT for the long-legged, or big & tall. This is where you will relegate a small child who needs space.
- Quattro all-wheel drive is standard on all Q7 models, giving you the security of additional traction at no extra cost.
- Exit Warning – ooo, i like this feature. Basically keeps you from opening your door if the car senses a pedestrian or a bike approaching.
- Energy Recuperation system with start/stop – always something to get used to – as someone who grew up driving standard cars, you ALWAYS have that moment of “oh crap, did I let off the clutch”??
- Audi’s proximity-sensing Advance Key is now standard on all Q7 models and offers passive entry, memory features, and push-button start
Upgrades:Premium Package Plus – $4,000This trim adds features like an upgraded sound system and blind-spot monitoring, but more importantly gives you access to more options. Includes Audi MMI Navigation MMI touch, Audi connect Prime & plus (some seriously high end cloud based technology including traffic, weather, parking and (eventually) traffic signal switching data in all citiesDriver Assistance Package – $2,400Great for drivers with heavy commutes – includes Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic jam assist, more driving safety features. The adaptive driving technology was one of the better systems I've tried out. I felt very comfortable letting it take over!Vision Package – $2,000Audi virtual cockpit – SUPER fun to play around with and could be very useful if you have a lot of drive time. It turns the dashboard into a large screen, basicallyTop view camera systemWarm Weather Pacakge – $1600Ventilated seat, sunshades for rear side door windowsCold Weather Package – $650Heated steering wheel and rear heated seats*Both Warm & Cold Weather packages are a GREAT idea for extreme climatesInk Blue Metallic paint – $575Seems pricey but have to admit that blue combined with the Nougat Brown interior was a good look
Thank you Audi and Automotive Media Solutions for the loan. As always (and so it shall always be), all opinions are my very own!
Click here for more opinionated opinions on cars.
#brandAmbassador #CarReview #TestDrive #ForConsideration #FemaleBuyingPower